Why the Crosby Clinic in San Diego? Measurable Results.
Following an accurate diagnosis throughout the week as you have one-on-one therapies, you are monitored with state-of-the-art neuro- and biofeedback technology that measures the effectiveness of the therapy. There is no guess work when you can see your adjustments for stabilization and results on the monitor.
You can’t fool the system as your brain functioning is visually live on the monitor. It is what it is and it is the most effective treatment system known today for PTSD, eating disorders, emotional disorders, bipolar, autism, emotional conditions and malignant conditions that lead to self-medicating, alcohol dependency and other addictive behaviors.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Facility for Substance Abuse & Addiction
At The Crosby Clinic in San Diego, we can accurately identify and address the cause, examine the entire individual, emotionally and physically, and focus on treatment holistically. Most medications, drugs or alcohol only provide temporary relief of a real problem that can progressively go from bad to worse.
For years, Crosby’s Neuroscience Institute has lead the way for the clinical profession worldwide with new technology for the most effective diagnosis and treatment discovery for psychological disorders and addictions.
NSI- Neuroscience Institute Brain Imaging for Brain Scanning
With advanced sophisticated technology, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (FMRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Topography (SPECT) and Quantitative Electroencephalograph (QEEG), Crosby is able to scan your brain to see visual damage as well as feelings, thoughts and functionality. We identify the root causes and we can help you get well without self-medication using alcohol or drugs.
These advanced brain scans and tests effectively show you and your treatment team what parts of your brain are normal or overactive, identifying reasons why you feel and behave as you do. During the course of your treatment, these scans help your treatment team monitor and measure your progress and the effectiveness of each therapy.
What makes Crosby different from any other rehab program in the nation? Results and reputation!
- Most referred to by hospitals, insurance and previous patients
- State-of-the-art, advanced technology
- Brain scans, multiple tests for accurate treatment plans
- A team of experienced doctors, therapists & specialists
- Integrated individualized therapy, and the technology for measurable results
- Most major insurance accepted
- Flexible 14-90 day programs
- Specialists in treating co-occurring disorders, including PTSD, anxiety, OCD, panic disorder, depression, eating disorders, drug and alcohol addictions
- Mental health treatment, including autism, schizophrenia and more
- Follow-through Candeo program daily for 6-months
Contact The Crosby Clinic Dual Diagnosis Treatment Facility in San Diego
If you are ready for treatment that works, contact the Crosby Clinic in San Diego today!