“My husband’s prescription dependency all but ruined our marriage. We had been through treatment before but the results were exactly the same. So here is my formal apology…I am so sorry I did not believe you when you said Crosby was different and could help us when all the others did not. You were right! I’m a believer and I have my husband back to prove it.” –Abby G.
Crosby is the Premier Dual Diagnosis Treatment Drug Rehab in California
The Crosby Clinic provides the most advanced accurate diagnostic and support technologies today in the United States at our San Diego location. With advanced brain scans, technology, access to the Heroin addiction cure Vivitrol, and doctors, The Crosby Clinic offers you results when others have failed!
Crosby is the only clinic in the U.S. to provide:
- specialized, individual treatment plans
- advanced brain scans for accurate diagnosis/dual diagnosis
- healthy holistic recovery plans
- an experienced team of doctors, therapists & specialists
- integrated EMDR, CBT, DBT and computer lab for brain adjustments
- brain imaging (SPECT) diagnosing physical damage to the brain due to drugs or injury
- brain mapping (qEEG) diagnosing functional abnormalities
- neurofeedback-biofeedback measuring the effectiveness of therapy
- admissions counselors available 24/7
- …and more!
That’s why major hospitals and insurance companies from across the US refer acute patients to the Crosby Clinic! Most insurances will pay for your treatment at Crosby. Get on the path to recovery today by dialing 760-751-1234.
The Crosby Clinic Dual Diagnosis Treatment of Substance Abuse Includes:
Experienced Team Of Medical Professionals
The Crosby Clinic, often referred to as a fix-it facility, can provide solutions for emotional conditions, substance abuse and addictions, including:
- Club Drugs – Special K, Ketamine, Roofies
- MDMA – Ecstasy
- Methamphetamine – Speed, Meth, Ice, Crystal
- PCP – Angel Dust
Our Advanced Diagnostic Technology Provides Solutions to Substance Abuse
The Crosby Clinic neuroscience institute conducts comprehensive diagnostic surveys that include:
- Brain Scans: Track abnormal brain waves to specific areas of the brain to discover if your symptoms are neurologically caused.
- Neurofeedback and Biofeedback: Our highly trained technicians monitor your neurological and physiological reactions during treatment to measure volatile emotions, trauma attacks, anxiety and depression disorders linked to alcohol abuse, and more.
- SPECT Scanning: Sophisticated technology lets us diagnose the physical damage of drug abuse or injury on your brain.
With this advanced, high-tech advantage, our doctors can literally see brain functioning and damage from substance abuse or concussion. The result? A better understanding of what exactly is controlling and driving your emotional instability and self-medicating dependency. Contact the Crosby Clinic today!