With in-depth reviews and analyses of recent advances in pain medicine, this Crosby program also addresses the tremendous changes affecting the practice of pain management. Intensive Update provides insightful assessment and clinical evaluation to help you better:
- Understand the pathophysiology of acute and chronic pain
- Identify various chronic neuropathic pain conditions
- Recognize the impact and reform on pain medicine
- New, novel, state-of-the-art interventional and non-interventional techniques in diagnosis and management of chronic pain, mobility and headaches
- Little Evidence to Suggest Marijuana Helps Treat PTSDIn the United States, more people are turning to medical marijuana to deal with pain and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) than ever before.
- Dual Diagnosis: The Link Between Substance Abuse and Mental IllnessManaging mental health issues can be overwhelming, whether you are suffering from a mental illness yourself or you are supporting a loved one.
- Heroin Overdose is Among the Top Causes of Death in Young PeopleHeroin addiction has been a nationwide problem for many years, but the latest facts on drug overdose are shocking: According to CDC data, opioid deaths reached an all-time high of 30,000 in 2015
- How Can I Get Insurance to Pay for Drug Rehab?Insurance companies usually have different policies, depending on the amount of treatments covered. In general, those going through drug rehab can expect that most policies will full