Accurate Diagnosis, Proven Treatment
One in four U.S. adults experience mental illness in a given year, with 9.2 million adults having co-occurring mental health and addiction disorders, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
The team at The Crosby Clinic understands the need for and importance of results-driven treatment programs designed to meet each patients’ needs. We offer flexible 14-90 day programs focused on identifying the root causes of emotional feelings, thoughts, unrest and fears patients may be experiencing. By zeroing in on the cause of the problem, the team at Crosby avoids the common habit of misdiagnosing or over-medicating individuals.
In addition to our 14-90 day programs, we offer partial hospitalization programs (PHP), intensive outpatient programs (IOP) and outpatient programs (OP) as well as sober living arrangements and longer programs up to one year. We examine patients’ progress weekly using advanced brain technology to tweak the treatment program when necessary to ensure the best results. All programs feature six months of daily follow up from a specialist to reinforce the brain adjustment period for lasting recovery.
Using advanced technology, a wide range of tests examined by specialists, and proven medicine backed by results, the team at The Crosby Clinic provides patients with an individualized treatment plan designed to target the cause of their discomfort and remove or reduce it.
Our 14-90 day treatment plans offer the following services and tests:
- Holistic, individualized programs emphasizing health, fitness and well-being
- A team of doctors, therapists and specialists
- A team of legal, financial and career advisors
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Brain imaging (SPECT) to diagnose physical damage to the brain from alcohol, drugs or injury
- Brain mapping (qEEG) to diagnose functional abnormalities
- Neurofeedback that relaxes the brain plasticity
- Biofeedback to measure the effectiveness of individual therapies
- Access to the Crosby Neuroscience Institute’s brain lab
- Access to the retreat wellness center and sober living options
- Nutrition and fitness programs (yoga, acupuncture, swimming, expressive art, etc.)
14-Day Individualized Programs
The 14-day intensive treatment program provides an accurate diagnosis and some preliminary adjustments for behavioral, emotional and other serious brain-related disorders.
30-, 60-, 90-day Individualized Programs with Sober Living Option
The duration of the treatment program is predicated on the severity or intensity of the identified disorder, stages of adjustment and often insurance coverage. We offer a holistic approach that is clinically supported by a team of doctors and specialists. These programs are typically followed by an outpatient program (OP) and other scheduled sessions to support the stabilization and healing period for sustained recovery.