The Crosby Clinic San Diego Treatment Center Beliefs
Crosby Dual Diagnostic Heroin Treatment CenterTo provide the most clinically advanced and comprehensive individualized programs to help people who struggle with:
- Substance Abuse (addictions)
- Emotional and Behavioral Issues (Bipolar, PTSD, anxiety, depression and other mental disorders)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (Resulting from accidents, sports-related injuries, etc.)
- Lifestyle Adjustments (Well-being, happiness, joy of living)
The Crosby Clinic Dual Diagnosis Facility’s Purpose
- To get results where others have failed.
The Crosby Clinic’s Beliefs
We believe that only an accurate diagnosis, supported by the identification of the neurological, psychological and biological factors that drive behaviors, is required to achieve sustained recovery and measurable results that can improve your quality of life.
The Values Of The Crosby Clinic In San Diego
- Caring Environment
- Personal Attention
- Individualized Treatment
- Measurable Results
- Advanced Technology